View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006
Novicius

yumna is flying high
Default can't dowload !@#$!!!!

I'm a Pro member and i've sent messages to the support center plenty of times and no response [great. i think i've paid for absolutely nothing]
I've been trying to download music for the past couple of days to no avail. Nothing, I search anything and I get tons of results but once i click on something to download, it says it's "connecting.." for a couple minutes and then after that it just says "needs more sources"
It doesn't matter how many sources the song has in the first place, it ALWAYS does this to me.
I'm starting to think I paid for Pro for absolutely no reason. It never worked for me at all. I've been using limewire basic for forever now and it worked fine. For the past couple of months, I've been trying it with different computers [basic AND pro {mac and PCs, mind you}] and nothing works.
I'm using a mac at the moment and I'm so disappointed with limewire. I originaly used basic on this mac and it wasn't working either so i figured that it would work fine if I bought Pro. Big mistake.

What can I do to make this S.O.B work!!??

love always!
yumna [myspace.com/yumna]