View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Have a feeling you really didn't follow my advice very well about reading the whole guide and following the links, and really testing this out, since your reply came half an hour later. Still I might be wrong ??

I was talking about UltraPeers not who you download from. If you do not have a connections tab (This is where you see what ultrapeers you are connected through) then go to View>Show/Hide>Connections and press it once

Also if you have tried many downloads that didn't work, your incomplete folder might be full of canceled files

Go to your library in Limewire after cancelling all downloads currently in the download window. press incomplete then highlight a file, press Ctrl+a and then Delete on your keyboard. This will clear your download folder.

Now try following the advice in the guide and this time take your time trying it out. Don't just look for one or two songs, but try different ones. Old, New, Popular, Unknown. If this still doesn't work, PM me what keywords you used to search, then I can try and see if there may be something else wrong with your limewire

BTW post here what kind of connection you have (eg. Dial-Up, Broadband, ISDN)
Also how much RAM has your computer got

Also try few files at a time 1-3. not more than that. If they do not work then cancel them

Last edited by Sleepless; September 12th, 2006 at 02:50 PM.