View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Ah lol Good to hear!!! It seems BT was hogging all the bandwidth afai can ascertain since it has that concept of as much that comes down has to also go up (depending on bt app & settings.) I now notice you only answered half of the questions I asked earlier. lol np As long as it's working. I'd tend to suggest your linksys might not be able to handle great traffics & changes. That's very unreliable to have to reboot it once or twice a week. If & only "if" you know what you're doing, then look more closely at that wrt54g link I gave about making adjustments. But make sure if you do any firmware adjustments that they apply to your particular model & not just a similar model.

You may need to quit your BT program from time to time to stop the issues with your linksys. Not to say it won't happen with LW because it potentially will. But just try to measure it out. I hope I'm not being vague or speaking out of my depth.