View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2006
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough

Duetduet

OK, lets go:
Quote:
i have only one anti-virus protection
You should only run one AV program, if you run more than one they could corrupt each other or crash your PC.

Quote:
and it's with Microsoft firewall
MS firewall is not a proper firewall because it cannot protect you from any virus, Trojan, spyware or windows app already on your PC from accessing the internet while a real firewall, like ZoneAlarm or Norton Personal Firewall, will

Quote:
plus i had to pay to get limewired. 48 bucks with change
You got your LW from a scam site, contact your CC company and get your money back. NB. LW Basic is free and LW Pro only cost $18.80.

Quote:
should i get ewido anti-spyware
I use it and it is very good so I would recommend that you get it.

Quote:
what is AVG how much does it cost
AVG is an anti-virus application and I believe it is free.

Quote:
also i wanted to know if on top of this screen when i sign on here it has some free download stuff and it tells you free of charges
No, there are no free stuff you can download from this forum, what you see at the top of the screen are adverts and they are not endorsed by or have anything to do with this forum.

Quote:
it has been 3 days trying to figured out what going on with my limewired, i also did the test and it tell me that is working . but it's being block like i said before with Microsoft firewall
Sorry, I do not personally use MS firewall because it is nonsense but maybe one of the other forum members will help you.

UK Bob