View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2006
Novicius

passoa888 is flying high
Angry i have serious issues...EVERYTHING is wrong

alright, i have a brandnew macbook and since i got it (about 2 months ago) i have been trying unsuccessfully to use my limewire pro...i may have downloaded 2 songs, maybe, in the whole time of 2 months...i need serious help so im gonna list everything thats buggin my limewire out and hopefully someone can help me!!!

- the brick wall is up
- i have no idea how to set up a port or router or w.e. the hell it's called
- i'm on a college internet connection so i am NOT allowed a static IP address (i checked..) ...that also means i cant mess with the settings a whole lot
- currently my limewire is running at 1 KB/s....yes, that IS the exact number
- i constantly get a gillion pop ups because of some error and have to force quit
- i have noooo idea how the firewall settings work on a mac..im a new mac user and im really inept at using this thing
- because everything on a mac is diff i dont know how to check my norton antivirus firewall setup or w.e.
- i dont even know what type of internet speed im running on..i know its ethernet....what is T1 and T3 anyhow?!?!

well, i cant think of anything else at the moment but i think thats enough for now....PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! I WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!