View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2006
Devotee

bdalekid is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless
@bdalekid

Like I have already told you, it is most likely your ISP is blocking Limewire, so stop complaining. For Gods sake.. your brickwall goes away when changing ports and then comes straight back. Shouldn't that be making it clear to you.

I am running 4.12.6 Basic myself right now for testing and I am Turbocharged connected as a UP with 60 connections !!!

Just accept the fact that the problem is on your end, and like I allready told you either contact your ISP or wait a few days, to see if the reason might be a unstable internetconnection.
The point is that lw wants $20.00 and i get nothing. There surely should be a version wrote that will get around this isp problem if thats it which i don't think it is. Like i said in another post. The old version worked , then i upgraded and all hell broke loose. Now the old version wont even work. My isp tells me they aren't blocking anything, are they lying? I don't have a clue. A person shouldn't have to pay and then read and read and read , and test and test and test to get it to work. Look at all the people on here who have problems. Don't act like it's just me. I'm just the one saying anything about the problem is lw. I know the guy who runs my isp and he says it isn't them , he uses lw too and he can't get connected either. I have tested every freaking post on here and nothing works, why are the posts still on the board ? It would save people alot of time not to use them because none of them work and several people on here say the same thing. Are we your testers ?