View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2006
Apprentice

Ironsavvy is flying high
Exclamation Limewire A Scam??? Human Help Please

Ok here's the deal, about a month ago I purchased lime wire pro or what I believed to be . While I was going thru the motions to wit.. lifetime membership and an options for DVD something or other, which I purchased as well but I haven't even seen anything on my computer about lime wire. All I have seen immediately after completion of purchase is Frostwire. why have I not seen anything about limewire at all. Did i mess up or did I get scammed because I've been able to get some tunes no video at all so I'm wondering why I spent $ 30.00 on crap that I could of received for free. Did I not validate or something because i went to limewire site to download and it prompts saying I need to buy it again. IS THERE A CONTACT # or something because I have proof of the withdrawal from my bank account. Please if anyone who works for lime wire or knows someone who does please help me get out of the "DOG HOUSE" with my wife. Any help in resolving this quagmire I've gotten myself into would be GREATLY APPRECIATED