View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Erm what do you mean better. Any program can potentially connect to more than one network. Questions is ... when running gnutella 1, are all other networks disabled? If not, that means that gnutella will suffer due to requirements of other networks. Become like RAZA (ShareAza) which has a poor implementations of gnutella 1 & is a leech because it allows it to use more than one network at one time. And such networks require it upload at same rate it downloads so nothing or very little is left over for gnutella 1. That's why multinetwork p2p programs usually don't work. They compromise quality on one or the other network.

Qualify yourself. How is it safer? Does it have a built in virus checker? If not, it is no safer. Why is it better than LW? LW betas have built in torrent support. Does yours? And how does it compare?

How is your program easier to use? How is it just as fast? Sounds like a lot of marketing bullsh*t to me!

So you copy a part of LW's code & then pretend it's your own & is better than LW. Prove it's better! Your words are like I read in a magazine ad, or like I filter out of the forums everyday of spam advertising BS & generally can't deliver anyway or has some bug or problems that even the author isn't aware of.

You posted in the LimeWire section ... attempting to scam others to your idea. And rub insult upon LW. Not one thing you said was positive about LW. So wtf are you posting in the LW section?

I'm all for gnutella dev & peoples versions but not the way you've approached the forums.

Edit: Here's another spam by same member: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showthread.php?t=62187

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; October 6th, 2006 at 09:37 PM.