Thread: In a Gnut shell
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2001
Novicius

lizstevens is flying high
Smile

Hi Andy...
I share your frustrations.. and I know that right now the program is not very impressive.. I have also had problems..
Often the search window populates but only once did a download start.. that was proceeding too slowly to continue and finally timed out..
Hopefully though if we all continue to support the developers.. and check in so that the list will begin to grow.. We will become a viable option to what may not be available much longer..
Good luck, Andy and hope to be sharing titles with you one day soon..
Love and Joy,
Liz

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andy:
I have tried to use this program sveral times. And I have to say I'm not impressed. If I type in a search for the most obvious thing I can think of, say Elvis I wait for over 15 mins and still nothing is found. So I try looking for mp3 and after 15 mins still nothing. So I'' go back to elvis again and all of a sudden I'll get 200 results. Now its good that I eventually get results but having to wait for 30 mins is not good. Sure its better than nothing but its incredibly fustraiting. I'm just wondering why so many people have no problem and others can't get the bloody thing to work!!!</font>