View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2006
Better than all...NAH!

XIANAIX is flying high
Unhappy

I tried this program, and i noticed some of things wrong off the start. I searched for the FF album Arc*****e, and all i got were a couple wma files and the rest were zip files (i searched under audio) and when i picked audio, the fields for artist, album, and track title were at the bottom of the scrolling window. These files, only one of them were above 1,000 kb, and that was a zip file. Then i searched for the band itself and the files that came up were under 500 kb, plus it said gnutella unknown (on the left). I searched for other kinds of files, and i get the same file sizes for those. I also noticed that i couldnt tell whether i was connected or not at the beggining. There was no connection status bar that i noticed. After trying to download a file anyway, no antivirus scan took place, and i do have an anti-virus program. I'm not trying to knock your P2P, I think its great that you created a new p2p program, its just things i think could be made a little easier, and the file kinks could be worked out. I will say however that the basic layout is simple, plus I believe you can search the internet from GimmeP2P from the home section. Just lookin' out, tryin' to help. Keep at it.

Last edited by XIANAIX; October 11th, 2006 at 05:45 AM.