View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2006
Novicius

AdMcNally12321 is flying high
Default Laptop Issue: "Limewire is currently connecting to the network...."

Hi, I am using my laptop to use limewire. And my house computer is broken.
I am not very computer minded, however i have configured my firewall config. to listenon my port number and limewire doesn't work.
I am right next to the wireless box and can conect to internet but not the limewire.
This is apparently a firewall but i have disabled my windows firewall.
When i load Limewire the following message comes up "Limewire is currently connecting to the network. Your search may not return many results until you are fully connected."
I have uninstalled Limewire but get same reponse please help.

Hi,
My House Computer no longer works, and i am trying to use my laptop to download songs. I have removed firewalls and allowed for limewire exceptions, and allowed to listen on my port. However, despite this i still have a wall on the globe in LW. When i search an error message saying "Limewire is currently connecting to the network. your search may not return many results until fully connected" I have waited many hours and my connection doesn't improve on 1 green bar. I am going on holiday and need to put songs onto my iPod please help me.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; October 15th, 2006 at 12:00 PM. Reason: double-post