View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2006
Novicius

cookee99 is flying high
Default Cant see Download progress

Hi - I've just recently installed LimeWire, and I just want to let you guys know that I think its FANTASTIC!

My problem is this - When I first started downloading audio files, I was able to view the download progress as it went from 0% to 100%. This appeared somewhere at the bottom of the screen near the 'Launch' button.

Yesterday, I discovered that I had to change my player preferences, as the LimeWire player didnt work for me ... and since unchecking the box next to 'Use LimeWire Media PLayer', the music plays with no problems.

But it seems that since then, I now cant see the download progress thing.

The only way that I know that I'm still downloading a file, is that when I click the 'Download File' buton, it tells me that I am already downloading this file ... and it also appears on my Incomplete Files list.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do so that I can view my file Download progress again?

My apologies if this is a dumb question ... I have no idea about computer technical stuff at ALL! I've tried reading through the FAQs and the various threads that deal with Downloading probs, but I havent found anything that addresses this specific problem

Thank you in advance for your help.