View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2006
IT Pro

pcxe is flying high

Okay...
I am going to sign up for Limewire Pro.
If for no reason other than to help my fellow internet brethren (& sisteren).
I use limewire to download songs and thank the powers that be for such services. I don't listen to music enough to justify (in my mind) paying for such a service but I do LOVE the fact that I can download a song if I am curious or just want to have it in my collection. I am old school and like being able to search from my shabby memory and find mp3 files of a song I like without having to pay for the entire album (CD). More importantly I enjoy being able to download games; programs etc. to try them before I buy them. Recently I have been downloading m**** ******* f***** c***** episodes which I already have 90 % but I find it so much easier to download avi episodes than to convert them from my antiquated vhs format. I will upgrade to Limewire and see how it compares. Remember I have been scammed before from a "legitimate" p2p program. If ** fl**** c***** episodes are provided with more sources and I will try other programs.
I will let you know my results and if this can shed some light on this apparently questionable subject than maybe internet karma will repay me. Also others may have better information by-which to make decisions
Wish me luck & thank you everyone for your input
Good luck to all

Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form.

Last edited by birdy; October 28th, 2006 at 09:32 PM.