View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2006
Apprentice

CodenameClassified is flying high
Default Setup Dialog (Initial Setup)

Version: LW v4.12.6 (Basic)
Background: Had LW v4.12.6 (Basic) previously installed on my PC and went to open the program yesterday afternoon. After opening the program and having everything look ready to go I proceeded to click on Search > Audio. But, to no avail. All "clickable" buttons were highlighting when I hovered but will not actually click. They'll will look like a normal operating button but when have no action. I scanned with my virus software (ZoneAlarm Suite) and it had found nothing.
After a few, (four), attempts I figured I would Remove the program, reboot and re-install. Now, everything has loaded on to my computer once again... But, when I go to start the program I get the initial setup screen. 'Limewire Setup Dialog' > Choose Language. Again, I encounter the same problem. Hover and clicking on the button seems to have no action behind them so I can't continue setup. It's as if they are "dummy" buttons meant to have no action, but obviously they're supposed to.
Thanks in advance for anyone who has suggestions for me. I'm not computer illiterate and have some reasonable amount of knowlegde so complete laymens is not nessesary. (lol)

Codename:Classified