View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2006
Novicius

tetatate is flying high
Default Moving the "incomplete downloads" Folder

Hi
I'm reviving this thread on moving the incomplete downloads folder I like Robert1979 find this folder taking up a lot of cdrive space and would like to move it to another drive , does anyone know how to do this? it is possible to change the path for shared directory but it isn't clear how or if it is possible to do so for the incomplete downloads folder.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert1979
Hello,
I think, that the path you mention, is the path with the downloaded items, which are finished. That one isn't that difficult to change. But what I mean is the path for the folder with the incomplete items....
This is what is written in the manual:
"At setup, LimeWire prompted you to designate the location of your Shared Directory. The Saving window allows you to change the location of your Shared Directory. The default Shared Directory location for Windows users is the Shared folder in the Documents and Settings folder. The Incomplete Directory stores incompletely downloaded files, and is also located in the Documents and Settings folder by default."
Now, the Shared Directory, from which the path can easily be changed, isn't the same as the Incomplete Directory. How can you change the path for the last one?

Thanks again