View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2006
Disciple

Flowerscotland76 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings
Bye bye. As said we don't have esp & difficult to guess people's problems without "any" details about their set up. I don't even know if you're using windows or mac or linux. So what type of response do you expect really. Get real. At least you got a response on this forum. Many other forums they would simply have ignored your posts without sufficient details.

But I am sorry to hear you bought FrostWire from a scam site since the program is free. That was unfortunate.
You dont have ESP! Thats a shocker! Oh and FYI - I am happy that I paid SOMETHING unlike alot of freeloaders out there. Trust me I have had my moneys worth. Part of my guilt I am not going to even tell my credit card it was scam. It eases my guilt knowing I have at least paid something.

And it is Windows I am using - but I wouldnt have a clue answering the other questions. Yes I am admitting that I am thick when it comes to technical stuff about the computer. So go ahead - rib me. If it makes your ego feels better.

I am also sorry to have to un-install Frostwire but 6 months down the line I dont want problems especially when I am not technical enough to resolve them.