View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2006
Disciple

AlphAzero14 is flying high
Default Limewire causing me to reload ethernet drivers

I have had Limewire for awhile now and its has been causing me allot of problems. I have 4.12.4 pro version and when I run it my internet goes out. I cannot acess any web page at all and when I go into hardware manager there is yellow ! next to my ethernet driver. When I go into properties it says that this device cannot start, code 10. I have to then uninstall the driver and reload it. Just yesterday I erased all my limewire files and reinstalled Limewire pro 4.12.4 and everything seemed to be working fine but low and behold it did it again. This is really frustrating. I have Local Area Connection 40 now so you can see how many time I have had to do this. My updates have expired so I would have to purchase it again and I wasnt even using it for the longest time because of the issuses I have been having. If anyone has any idea why this is happening I would really appreciate it. I run windows XP and have a pentium 4 processor and plenty of ram and memory. I work for the cable company so I know the modem is good and the cable signal is good as well. Thanks for any help you can offer.