Thread: IP Address
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2006
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xana
Can someone please help me? I have posted some help, which someone posted back assuming that I have an unligetimate program of limewire PRO which I do not, I have no idea what and why this person would post back to me when all I am trying to do is get some help and not trying to hear a smart reply, is this a help section for limewire? Does people actually get treated like this? Who can I talk to about this matter that someone has posted back, that he assumed I have a rogue program? Well, I dont, I am not that stupid, I am very highly pc literate person. I have posted some links in just in question and maybe can be added to the rogue list of what I have posted in general chat area. Who is the admin here?
and just where in God's name is your supposed plea for help?...huh????...you father-raping seven fathered son of a wh0re....:butcher2: ...

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This