View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2006
Disciple

capron2006 is flying high

No you guys, im not mad at LW. Im po'd that everyone keeps telling me that I dont have the friggin pro version! I DO! I can read. I go under the about tab and right there plain as day, it says LIME WIRE PRO 4.12.6 Im upset because LW can not explain to me how this company can sell THERE pro edition if they are not allowed too! ALLCOOLMUSIC.com can not make up functions inside SOMEONE elses software. If it says PRO right in the about folder than it is. I am going to get it off my puter. Right now. Then I will buy it direct from LW! I just wanted them to tell me if i can still keep all the crap I downloaded or not but no one there will budge. So not mad at LW. I just wish LW would have said they are not allowed to sell our pro version because if they did than more people could have better grounds to go after these F**** for doing what they do. When I download something that says i am downloading mp3shark or whatever it was, that is what should come up. They even said there would be an mp3shark icon on my desktop. I guess i am upset with LW for not going after them. I guess when i see what LW basic has to ofeer than I can better comment because if I do have there pro version, then they are getting ripped off since I didnt buy it from them! Going to unload this now!
Wish me luck! And dont boo hoo me guys, this is the spot to talk about this. thats why I posted! I just wanted others to know that allcoolmusic and my-new-music are NOT trusted sites, I read some where on these boards in a very lengthy post that they were but read in another that on LW is legit for LW software! I am trying to get my money back but these idiots wont respond to me. Thereis no chat feature to chat with them on. just an email no one answers and a phone number that goes to Vmail which i have left 4 messages on so far today! I paid with my debit card so my bank cant do squat till after it posts. So I have to have patience here!