View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2006
Apprentice

Guenhwyvar is flying high
Thumbs up Pardon Me

YEH, I READ THE RULES. I EVEN PUT THEM IN THIS POST SO YOU CAN SEE THEM. BUT I GUESS...YOUR HEAD IS TO FAR UP YOUR ******* *** TO READ THEM. I READ THESE RULES TWICE, AND I HAVE YET TO FIND THE ONE I AM BREAKING. MAYBE YOU COULD POINT IT OUT TO ME.

The Rules

1. Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form. Topics discussing techniques for violating these laws and messages containing locations of web sites or other servers hosting illegal content will be silently removed. Multiple offenses will result in consequences. NO

2. Spamming and excessive advertising will not be tolerated. NO

3. There will be no excessive use of profanity in any forum. MAYBE THIS TIME

4. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults, or any other personal attacks. NO

5. Pictures may be attached to posts and signatures if they are not sexually explicit or offensive. IS IT THIS ONE? I DIDNT SEE ANY RULE BREAKING CONTENT

6. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other threads and see where your post will go. If your post is placed in the wrong forum it will be moved by a moderator. NO

7. If you see a post in the wrong forum or in violation of the House Rules, please contact a moderator via Private Message or the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of every post. Please do not respond directly to the member - a moderator will do what is required. NO

8. Any impersonation of a forum member in any mode of communication is strictly prohibited and will result in banning. NO

9. Multiple copies of the same post will not be tolerated. Post your question, comment, or complaint only once. There is no need to express yourself more than once. Duplicate posts will be deleted with little or no warning. NO

10. Posts should have descriptive subjects. Vague titles such as "Help!", "Why?", and the like may not get enough attention to the contents. NO

11. Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own. This includes e-mail addresses, IP addresses, age, house address, and any other distinguishing information. Donīt use eMail addresses in your nick. NO

12. Signatures may be used as long as they are not offensive or sexually explicit. NO

Violation of any of these rules will bring consequences, determined on a case-by-case basis.
NOW, I BELIEVE I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. MAYBE IM WRONG. BUT, IN ANY CASE, IF YOU DONT HAVE A RULE FOR ME THAT I AM BREAKING, IT WOULD BE YOU DOING THE RULE BREAKING. WHAT WOULD IT BE ANYWAY?

Edited to comply with the House Rules.
There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults, or any other personal attacks.

Last edited by birdy; November 11th, 2006 at 03:41 PM.