View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2002
Naptime

Morgwen, is it working fine on Suse? Any compile problems? I tested red hat and it works fine on that both compile and RPM versions. Will Suse use a RPM? does that work?

Winmuck, it's always worth getting Linux set up on your computer. I went to a friends house the other day and watched him do all the silly things I used to do on windows. Like worrying about how many windows he had open, or running too many programs at the same time, worrying about crashing and all. Plus a few restarts while I was there, it was funny. I forgot all about that I had to put up with, it's not worth it.
If you want to run a Gnutella client 24/7 without worries, this is the way to go. Plus the new versions of Linux have easy firewall setups if you are worried about that sort of thing, and full office suites for free.

Moak, you should really try NapShare's automation, I think you will like it. Let me know what I should add to it and what you use it for, file size and keyword/ list lengths so I can add some more code in there, the code is very basic right now. I am considering some filter options for it right now.