View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2006
Disciple

Freddyzz2004 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings
BTW if you're using LW 4.12 then any files you've downlded during that period will recontinue from where they were. Just go to the LW Library window & resume those incomplete files from the incomplete folder. Also re-search those files to try to find sources for them. LW 4.12 is the 1st version that will recontinue downlds from where they were should they become corrupt.

Thank you Sleepless
Who is sleepless?

Are you suggesting that I would be sleepless after loosing hard found files? after waiting weeks for them to download?

How can I resume incomplete files when they have been deleted from the moment I launched Limewire, after deleting its preferences?

I dont even have the name of those file yet alone the data that I spent weeks waiting to download - some of the files were at over 90% and now they dont exist

there is no way to recover them and no way to even find out what they were called thanks to your WRONG advice to delete my preferences folder for Limewire

When it launches for the first time (after deleting the preferences) it will scan the old downloads, and it tells you its doing it (and theres nothing you can do to stop it) and it will delete any file older than 7 days

thats it,

you are left with what remains