Thread: WMA or MP3
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert the Bruce
Sorry, but the above message was meant for you rather than 'Peerless' but what's the difference eh ? Who or what is BTW ? As for the music, well, all the music has been 'created' using 'music maker' type discs (or games) for use with games consoles. Does that make the music rubbish ? Not necessarily so I think. It still takes imagination to gleam a lot from limited resources. The music is a bit Pink Floyd, Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre, William Orbit, Black Sabbath and a lot more depending on the song, even some reggae and Acid Jazz. Laughable ? Who gives a ....
BTW = By the way, as in note: or I almost forgot

And actually many give a ....

If the samples have noticable traces of copyright material on them then Sectionz is not an option for uploading to. But you can probably get good advice there on how to keep quality as intact as possible.

Many people are very quality concious and will not keep tracks they download, which they do not feel are high quality.

You asked we answered.

Could you PM me your IP+portnumber for direct connect and some filenames, then I could check them out and maybe help you share them.