View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2006
Devotee

ronin4 is flying high
Default Im having a bad bad day..........

...........in fact make that life. Now bear with me here as im am now under the influence.
First thing this morning i get NERO 7 from amazon. As the day has progressed i have realised buying nero 7 legally was not the end of my troubles. It turns out there are lots of nero 7's there is NERO7 ULTRA, NERO7 ULTIMATE EDITION and so on. Dont ask me what i have as the obliging dispatcher didnt send the box! So all i got is a disk that says NERO 7 ESSENTIALS. On the back of the cd sleeve it lists nero 7 essentials suite 1. So i dont know what i ve got! But if you know pray tell!!
The reason i bought nero 7 was to upgrade my nero 3 which came installed with laptlop. This was because i was told nero 7 could record .bin files which nero 3 couldnt.
It s now 4.30pm and i wont tell you the when the postman arrived this morning!! So far i still cant tell you which version i have of nero7, i still cant get .bin files to burn and worse still now all the burns that i do do to dvd dont work in my dvd player!!!!!!!!!!
What the f;;; is going on? The user manuals are to be read from a hyperlink that doesnt work in nero start smart.
Can anyone tell me what things i have got to do to get this piece of cack software working.
All i want to do is burn to dvd and watch in my stand alone dvd player, which i could do with nero 3 but not with nero 7.
The one good thing to come out of nero7 is that it seems the burning time is a fraction of the old nero 3, just a pity the frigging burns dont play!!!!!!!! >