View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2006
Disciple

Rooster1 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by northend
Heres what happened,when i watch my videos-movies from limewire,it always opened in my nero player,thats fine,but yesterday i had to uninstall and reinstall my nero player.Now the little symbol infront of all my files,music and videos on lime wire library is different for some reason.My music files still play fine in limewire,but now I can't watch any of my video's?I click,double click,hit launch and nothing opens to show the video,

Can anyone tell me how to get back a player.(preferably media player classic)

P.S I would like to be able to watch my limewire on my media player classic.So if someone could help me out with setting me up,that would be great.
1:goto options in limewire highlight player uncheck limewire media player
2: goto start
3 program access and default
4: custom on right hand side see arrows pointing down left lick on it
5:choose media player if you want windows media player or current (vlc by now if you followed their instructions) you could set up other prefrences also.
this would make windows media player by default,then limewire will use this by default
6: then select ok
7: OR reinstall windows media player making it the default player

PS here is link to get window media player classic or any other window media player http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...&qstechnology=

you could also go into limewire download folder(folder where you put your movies in) and pick a movie, right click on it,select properties, see open with ,select change , choose any player you want to open with.

Last edited by Rooster1; November 24th, 2006 at 12:44 AM.