View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2006
Novicius

jdubb is flying high

Thanks for the wealth of information in the links, I had gone through alot of the information already, and when I reviewed the section on Network settings and the advanced settings, I found the UPnp was not checked. I did as instructed and it seemed like i had one download go active. I attempted a second to find the same situation as before. I get the connecting prompt, then i get a reconnecting in 268s timer and ultimatly i get "need more sources.

I have noticed that i am having no trouble uploading. i see multiple uploads occuring. I do infact have a firewall on the globe but had managed to operate fine for the past few weeks with setting the exceptions. I confirmed today that they are still correct. I would think that they are since the uploading is working right.

I took some earlier advice off the faQ pages which helped me to secure my three ultrapeers quicker and they seem to be quite stable.

I am showing full bars on the bottom left as well.

My searches occur fast.

Yesterday morning it was functioning fine and while making additional selections, I checked my progress on the screen to find all stopped. even though the selections had large numbers next to them.

Im not sure if this is the right thing to do, but should i uninstall the LW software and reinstall or is it better to locate the root of this through the ports.