View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2002
Unregistered

Angry You didn't provide an answer, junior!

Ignorant and stupid, eh?

Judgine by your reply, I'd be more apt to look in the mirror before I made those kind of comments.

I honestly don't want to hear about all this altrusitic garbage about why Clean Limewire was created. Fine and dandy, but I use it because I like Limewire, but not what it has become lately and won't support a Gnutella client who won't honestly disclose what they include with their software or why (they are coming around on this point, but shouldn't need to!).

Furthermore, I believe my question was a simple one, which could be easily solved if there is a *.ini file change or other simple modification that can be done. I didn't ask for a history detailing the trials and tribulations of the people here.

The fact is, Clean Limewire gets rid of (mot of) the annoying aspects of Limewire. If you want to upgrade to "Pro" I think most people are competent enough to do it on their own. Yes, I know that the "nag" message is part of Limewire regardless, but posed the question for curioisity's sake. Maybe I will have to investigate and make the change myself. So sorry you couldn't help but get your britches in a bind over it.

Come back when you are over your tantrum and have something more constructive or intellectually relevant to bring to the table than the whining that you are spewing.

If I wanted a smart-**** reply, I would have asked for one. That said, shove off, mate.

Sorry if this response seems hostile in the least, but I came to this forum for some simple assistance and find myself being the target of this kind of abuse. I don't need it.

Thanks.