View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

Look at the bottom left of LW's page...how many green connection bars do you see (not internet connection but connection to LW's network)?

Try deleting LW's preferences folder. Check LOTR's post below for the location in OS 9.2.2 (sorry, didn't realise you were a Mac user til I saw you'd edited your first post)
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showpo...77&postcount=2

Since the magnetmix files weren't downloading, it could be a problem with your ISP. Those files usually download very quickly. The only other reference I can find on the forum to Turk Telecom is that original thread I linked you to. Google also isn't much help, I can't find any info to really suggest that they're anti-p2p...you've used other p2p without a problem so I wouldn't think it's that

Do you see the LW firewall icon (nothing to do with whether you have a software firewall!!) - a brick wall in front of the blue globe at the bottom of LW's interface?

Are you connecting through a modem/router? Also, where do you connect from (house, apartment, school, student accommodation etc)?