View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2006
Disciple

JohnnySlater is flying high
Default Automatic Research

Well, where shall i start...

2 months ago... i bought a new computer... I tried to install Kazaa Lite cuz i always liked it ( and i still do )... Even there are virusses ( say some people, i never had one )...
But there was a tool, if u search something, and it was finished, it just research again... but the list wasnt refreshing... this way i did get over 15.000 results sometimes! But now with the new computer, theres something holding kazaa back, i cant make connection to kazaa now:@...

Now with LimeWire... i cant put it on that it will research everytime... I was searching for music... Only its not a famous song, so it dont show up, whatever i do, it will not show up... And i hope that that box will come by a new LimeWire version...

I also checked the files of LimeWire, maybe i could find out something... but ive not foudn anything... i have delete a few letters of the file WindowsV5PlusUtils.dll ( Ive made backup of the file! )... something with __End__... i didnt get any error by start up, and by closing limewire... so thats alright... but it still stop with searching after a while...

What do u think of the idea, or do someone know how to make this?