Old December 7th, 2006
Disciple

JohnnySlater is flying high

If u ask me, limewire must be better...

They already do split things...
Filesize, and filename, filetype

But filename must be 'title' and 'artist', those 2 in a own column
Like by kazaa
This way they are be able to search on artist i think...

And i think, after this, that spam go away too...

Well, just think about it... Now in the spam files, it says 'Not Related To: (the search term)'... But that is comment...
If u can do like by kazaa, a box, and u choose to Artist, u search for 'Final Fantasy', then he will only check the files on artist, if there is Final Fantasy in it, then it shows up...

If i could program with exe files, i did make it myself... but i cant... i can only php, html, mysql... but thats alot differents i think...

I also think, that they use something like %s or something in the comment by the files..., and that %s will change into the searchterm... But the makers of limewire must block that... or do something about that... Im not sure about this, but i think that they do it that way... By Printer, u have something that it says Page 1 of the 2, and if u go to settings u also see something like that...
'Page %p of %ptot' or something
Well, I have see something before... So i think that the files with 'Not Related To', do the same... otherwise i dont get it... why should people make about 50.000 files with differents words after the Not Related To: