View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2006
Apprentice

Delbert Hinkfinkdinkler is flying high
Angry Dead Files and VIRUSES!!!

Yeah, I've noticed that there are a lot of DEAD files anymore.
When I first started using LIME WIRE,I came over from KAZAA,because of all the junk files on it. Lime wire used to be the Most awesome file sharing program out!(in my opinion)BUT Things sure do change,I haven't been on Kazaa Lately.
But the VIRUS FILLED FILES HERE ARE GETTING RIDICULOUS!
I'm savvy enough on lime wire(Been using it for a LONG time Now)that I can pretty much tell if there's a virus or a good file. But ALOT of people don't.
Look out for files of sizes 197.7,851.7,& 522.5 KB'S as these are ALL viruses,(Thank You All Who are Sharing These File's as You are Taking over the Gnutella)and soon you won't be able to find anything but viruses.
I have noticed Here Lately That I've Searched for a few things and gotten NOTHING BUT VIRUSES in the results window.
All You Virus Sharers are doing is killing the very program(website) that YOUR using to get your stuff too! before much longer NO ONE will be using it any longer in fear of viruses! so if you notice you have a virus in your shared folder Delete it so we can get what we are looking for!!! Instead of spreading them.