View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2006
Novicius

van Hedelh is flying high
Exclamation Warning:228 Kb files !!!

Hello,

I'm using Limewire and Limewire Pro with accelleration for quite some time and i like it alot.

But whenever i'm searching for something there are all sorts of files (kinda the same files but renamed to the most searchable topic) with the same size or close to 228 KB. Those files are malware, virusses, trojans etc. etc.

I got a perfect scan suite to solve those problems. I'm sure a lot of ppl havn't so let this be a warning...

The only think i dont like about Limewire is that ppl can just upload anything (thats cool and its the whole idea about Limewire) and even mallicious programs (this is what i dont like) to take advantage from others and F*** up your computer.

The warnings/firewall etc are good from Limewire. But those warnings you get is given to you afther your downloads, thats a pitty. Imagine your downloading something from 500 MB with a slow comp (i got adsl 20mb). It takes forever and when your done you get a virus warning (if you are protected ofcourse). It''s frustrating, annoying and waste of time!!

I was kinda hoping that Limewire could fix those things. I believe for every problem there is a solution... But then again...Those problems that i meantioned has be a pain in the ... from the beginning of Limewire, right?

Good luck and get yourself a good scan suite that detects everything!!