View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2006
Novicius

6X77B6 is flying high
Default Maxing up limewire 360 programs

"Good day to you, Sir...."
1.) My IP address is: 68.18.115.216 (I have Bellsouth security w/firewall protection).
Computer: Dell Optipex GX260 w/500megs internal Ram. I Setup a home net work through Bellsouth (my Service provider). Speed: 100Mbps DSL

Q. I did (setup my options) as you stated in your post with one exception, how (or) do I need to force my IP address in Limewire? And, 360 Shares?
I'm some-what a new user, however never was a member of any posts. My question is..."I can't seem to download alot of the songs!" Nor do I see many uploads. I've got 746 songs that I share in (named folders) and can't see them shared, according to the upload display.

My downloading of songs is equally bad, too! I've got over 200 surches going, but they aren't downloading. So, how do I force my IP address, or do I need to? O is their some other way as to my being able to download...faster? Some other settings I need to do? Computer settings? Option settings...what? I sure would like some help! Thank You, Michael Semar (msemor@bellsouth.net) "Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

Q. How do I get others to respond (reply) back to me? What "group" or do I have to join? Look, I'm new...dumb, and alittle afraid as to what I download on to my computer. Because of viruses and the such! I need help...! So, I'm asking nicely, okay?

Last edited by 6X77B6; December 18th, 2006 at 04:54 PM.