View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2006
Apprentice

F1NUTS is flying high
Default ok..some burns are working ! ???

thanks for the previous reply to my initial query........being a beginner to this stuff....i posted earlier as was having issues with burning, got everything to windows player i had downloaded no problem ...but could not burn...the "error ocurred" message came up , refer to license details...i clicked properties on the individual track...some would state something like this : this file can be played untill 1/19/02, ...collaborative play not allowed,...file cannot be burned,....or syncronized,...license cannot be backed up .....only 5 of the tracks i downloaded were sucessfully burned out of 15, the burned ones had no info on the license tab, just blank ....the others had the above or similar statements on license tab.....so i cannot download these files to be burned right ?...how do i know what files i am downloading, as i spent a long time getting the 15 tracks only to be dissapointed in not being able to burn them ...is there somewere i can look when selecting tracks to be loaded, so as to avoid this next time .... thankyou in advance anyone !.