View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2006
Novicius

luvkbaby is flying high

I NEED THE ULTIMATE BRAIN TO HELP A VERY CONFUSED AND LOST ME OUT!!

IM IN NEED OF A SERIOUS HOW-TO WALK THROUGH POSSIBLY EVEN THROUGH EMAIL OR AIM B/C IM THAT LOST!!!

Ok i have a apple ipod 5th generation 30gb.Iam trying and been trying (for literally the last 7 hours) to transfer my songs from limewire to my ipod.NOW i know you must transfer them to itunes first i did that. Ive also clicked file>add folder to library and got all my songs from my limewire onto itunes. BUT it goes into this category called SHARED under the DEVICES category and above the PLAYLISTS category. It says DEVICES and under it says OWNERS LIMEWIRE and when you click there it lists all my songs and you can play them etc. BUT you cannot drag them to anywhere on te left side.

IVE ALSO went to file>add music file then trying to just drag my limewire files into the library category on itunes and that didnt work!!

I went to advanced and click consolidate library thinking maybe that would help but i belive that did nothing but i dont even know.

AND YES i have it clicked under edit>prefrences to have files copied to itunes when adding to library

I disabled limewire as my default player and made itunes my default player.

I did all this checking of the boxes though AFTER i had added my limewire file of songs to itunes so should maybe i delete the folder then do it again?

I also read you should make a playlist on limewire then you can just add that to your itunes and its easier but i dont even know how to make a playlist on limewire

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!