View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2006
Disciple

JohnnySlater is flying high

The RIAA can fall death!

I dont know much about them... But as i have read now... They are people that hates other people sharing music...

Well... If i made a album, with some very good songs ( So i will get in top 10 )... And no-one may download/share my songs... Then ill get in a short time over 1 million euro... And so will others... And is it so hard to make one album? NO! Let people share... Maybe ill get 10.000 euro then... And ill get fans... I go play live... and then i will get more money... and that is how it must be!

Here in europe, we are all like 'We must help the poor people'... But if we all have to buy albums instead of sharing... Then get the artists/bands richs, and the others poor!

I also read that they go after people that have more than 1000 euro on files... But how can u say the worth of the files... if i have 56kb/s music files... well they are not as good as 192kb/s files. Well i havent any 56kb/s files, so i dont know if the quility is so worse than the 192kb/s... but i think u know what i mean...

// Im here more against the RIAA than agree with the 'option to completely disable the Browse Host function'...

Look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIAA#Ef...t_File_Sharing

I also see that they are in America... Well if they ever get control... Come to Europe