View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2006
Apprentice

impcon is flying high
Default My Saved Files turned red?? Can't finish downloads?

Hi All. I turned Limewire on this morning and I find that most of My Saved Files are now highlighted in red and are now not being accessed for sharing. Also, the items now in red do not show on the My Shared Files Indicator on the bottom of my screen. That indicator has also changed color from green to a sort of yellowish brownish green color. What has happened? Can anyone please help? Everything was fine last night - I had well over 400 files that I could share - now I have far less than half that many. I have done a virus scan of Limewire Downloads and McAfee seems to stumble at a certain point and just sit there for a long period of time during the scan before moving on to check the other files. It completes the scan and says it has found nothing. have I inadvertanty downloaded something that is scrwwing things up and if so, how do I find it? Help please!

Hmmmmmm.. Just did some looking through My Library and My Shared Folders and I deleted a large program that I had downloaded ( but never opened or installed ) and I now have 399 files that I can share but there are still almost 100 still in red. WHat the heck is going on?