View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2007
Apprentice

maayongadlaw is flying high

thanx for your immediate reply grandpa. i will visit that website that you posted & i hope i will understand whatever instruction will be given to me by that site cause to tell you the truth im not good in computers.i've read in some forum,not in this forum that it is very hard to remove about:blank & when i try to read the instructions for removing that thing,i have a doubt that i can do it.i've read also in that forum that to remove about:blank the easiest way,scan it with xoftspy which is not free.i tried to download xoftspy & it detects some malware/spyware that is not detected by spybot & ad aware that i have here.but to delete the things that has been scanned by xoftspy,that's it!you have to pay first for some code/key thing.i hope there are still antispyware out there for free which can do the same thing as xoftspy.thanx to all the people here in this forum who gave us computer ignorants unsolicited advice.for me the more i read in this forum,the more i become educated.sorry for my english!!!