View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007
Novicius

allenwatts is flying high

I thought of something else that I wanted to mention here as well. Just for fun, some of you may want to try this as well. Go to the allcoolmusic.com welcome page. Where it has the link to the "members" area, click on that. (No worries if you aren't a member) Now think of the most revolting, disgusting user name you can think of and enter that. Below that enter your email address as (revolting, disgusting user name)@hotmail.com, yahoo.com, or whatever, and click enter. Well, suprise, suprise, you are a member! Wow! Now go to their support page and let them know of their site. Of course don't expect a reply but it can be theraputic for some. Obviously they are full of s**t regarding their members area as anyone can get access to this area with a fake username and email address. Pathetic. I have looked over this site and they really do skate on the edge of legality, but I could not find any claims that they make that could not easily be explained away in court. They obviously prey on people who don't know any better, and even catch a few who should know better (like me). Good luck everyone, and if you are reading this before your monthly credit card statement has gone out, I would suggest calling them today and disputing the charges. I don't expect to hear back from the scammers myself.