Thread: feature request
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007
Novicius

VhobTheEnchanter is flying high
Default What would solve it would be

An easy way to solve this situation would be if LimeWire would simply put in a "Over/Under" file size option. It was in Kazaa and all those other ones and always help me find exactly what I was looking for because I knew the size the file should be and went from there. I hope somebody from Limewire is reading this and puts it into future Limewires. Also if it's only available on the PRO additions then they should put that out there. All it says for PRO is that it's got advanced Search stuff but doesn't tell me what that is. THEY NEED file size options because it seems to me all the crap is on the rise and if that happens then everyone will move on to the next best thing. Anyways how can they know what your looking for and make files up? Is that a Limewire Money making thing or just a hacker thing? Doesn't make much sense to me. I've searched just crazy random words and somebody has it there. I also agree if people would not be stupid and download insanely small files then half the problems would go away. If they deleted them after making the mistake of downloading them the other half of the problem would go away.