View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2007
Novicius

aj_the_kidd is flying high
Default Mysterious downloads and uploads

Hey hey everyone, i have been using bearshare for quite some time now and have only recently found i problem. It downloads and uploads data while i'm connected to the network, not particularly strange i know but heres the kicker i haven't got any file that i'm acutually downloading. To see if it was just a download problem i turned sharing off and yep it uploaded data too.
So i have no files that i'm currently downloading and no files to share yet when i check i connection it shows it's downloading and uploading data??? I'm also not using using any browsers or torrents, but as soon as disconnect from the network, the downloads and uploads stop??
Another thing, i ran, Ad-Aware SE Professional and ran ZoneAlarm Security Suite to check spyware and then ran AVG 7.0 and ZoneAlarm Security Suite to check for viruses and got nothing for either spyware or viruses.
Then i uninstalled bearshare (BearShare PRO 5.2.4) then installed limewire, then the same thing with the dl and ul, and then i installed Shareaza and what do you know the dl and ul continued when i had no files in the library or any file downloading.
If this problem has been discussed before, sorry but if you could help me i would greatly appreciate it.