View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2007
Novicius

jonty is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy
Before you start going off...why not ask if there's any way to resolve this?
Providing you were trying to buy from the official site www.limewire.com & not a scam site, it should be easy enough to sort out.
Were the charges on your CC from Limewire LLC? If not, you weren't charged by Limewire.

If it's all from the official site, see the link below & send a PM to limenathan. You'll find a link for this within the thread. He should be able to fix things up. You won't get a reply today though, they don't work weekends.
Problems getting your LimeWire Pro after payment or other Pro payment issues etc
Going off?Well, forgive me if I get angry at imcompetent payment software debiting my card. Some of us are not as well off as others and additional payments coming off cards can cause some of us problems.
I do appreciate help, but it is very frustrating when sites who are obviously creaming millions of bucks do not have an easier support method for new users who have been separated from their hard-earned cash.
Why should I have to register on a forum and hope that people like yourself are good enough to answer me? It's really not good enough where money's involved.