View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2007
Apprentice

MrZEDO is flying high
Default "Can't resume old downloads" 3.06 GB of near finisihed downloads, that is!

6 hours of searching + 3.06 GB of near finished downloads + "Can't resume old downloads" = ME PISSED OFF!

Seriously, I was up until 5 AM trying to find these files, and then I stayed up and monitered them until 6 AM. At that time I realized that I had to go to bed, so I turned off the screen and slept, leaving my 40% to 99% complete files to finish as I rested. When I woke up I checked turned the screen on and it said: LimeWire has expirienced an internal error... blah blah blah. So I clicked discard. But, oddly, LimeWire was no longer running. So, I turned it back on and it says: "Can't resume old downloads". And I think: "What the ****! You piece of ****ing ****! You better not have ****ed my stuff!". Alas, it had ****ed my stuff. All 3.06 (completed so far) GB of it. Not one file made it to completion.

I have read several related postings about this problem, but I desided it would be good to describe my specific problem. I am using 4.12.6, and all of the aforementioned downloads were searched for and started on 4.12.6. Please assist, and thank you.