Thread: feature request
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2007
Novicius

VhobTheEnchanter is flying high
Default Delete? Rename?

People are stupid. I've got to say that right now. I myself have never tried to download a file and have it come up something else, except once. Mostly I know what size my file should be and what size it shouldn't and that gives me a lot of information. Now you're never going to get everyone out there to delete or rename their files because a lot of them are stupid, like anybody who would think any file at all is only 147.2 Kb, if they download them then they're never going to be able to realize that they have to delete/rename them. The real key is to add the size specification to the searches. As in "Above:________" Or "Below:_______" so that if the idiot spammers out there (that should all rot in hell and have bad things done with them by really sick demented people!) want their files to be picked up at least they have to fill their hard drive with bigger files to try and trick us with. My keywords block list I swear is like a dictionary in length and always adding more as more and more nonsense pops up for normal words or phrases.