View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2007
Novicius

maddieburgers is flying high
Default mac osx connection :/

until two days ago, i had windows xp and used limewire everyday on it. it worked perfectly, never had to reformat anything, blah blah blah. i just got a 2.0 ghz macbook for my birthday, and it must have everything with tons of free room, since i haven't changed practically anything i don't know the exact specs (:/) sorry. anyhow, i know that everytime i open limewire, i'll keep it running the whole day, and it says that my search will not return with many results until it is fully connected to the internet. so infuriating. so anyways, i looked at a few of these posts, did the test, it told me it worked or whatever, and then i looked at my limewire. there is a brick ball blocking back the blue globe or earth or whatever it is, and it always remains at one bar, so i went to that website, tried to set it up, but i'm totally confused as to how to do it. i went into system preferences, sharing, clicked on the firewall tab, clicked new, selected other, put in limewire's listen on port number in the tcp and udp port areas, and nothing's happened. did i do it wrong?