View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2007
Novicius

omgzmiyavi is flying high
Exclamation 11 New Cool Feature Requests

What in the hell... so I get limewire pro, and the trade off is the removal of that annoying ad? in exchange for:

1. Ugly fonts, squished small fonts, ugly display in general (it looks like something from a unix machine), and did I mention it's ugly? Soooo: How about the option to revert it to the basic limewire look? You know, the one you don't have to put your head up close to the screen to read?

2. Why can't you reload the incomplete files like you can do with winmx? Why in the world was that overlooked? Feature please!

3. Can someone please make it so that you can choose what player you want to play the file, rather then that really limited player built into limewire and the option to just remove that ugly thing if you don't want to see it? Like... winamp, quintessential, musicmatch, vlc, whatever.

4. For those who don't want to remove the built in player, mind making it so you can skip ahead to see what the rest of the song or movie is like so that you don't have to sit there and wait for it to get through by itself?

5. For those who don't want to remove the built in player, mind at least making a little video preview thing? Even a lil one?

6. Someone please add Teen Pop to the genre list

7. A J-pop genre (as in Japanese)

8. A J-rock genre

9. Some add the ability to sort by release year of the video or song

10. The ability to sort by band origin (I guess a new mp3 and video tag will have to be made for that first, I wonder how that would work)

Anyways, supposing it was possible to sort by country of origin, I'd recommend:

U.K.
USA
Australia
Europe
South Africa (what teen pop bands have ever come from there?)
Japan

11. The ability to tag files including ones you clear from the list. For example, if a son was horrible - so that you don't end up trying to complete the file or download it again - you tag it as "garbage" and it sticks in limewires log and let's say you try and download it again, you can see a an annotation about the file you made, as it was stored in some log in limewire on your harddrive somewhere. And then you think "oh yeah, it was crap".

! http://www.myspace.com/pygmyspace !