View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2007
All Shared Up

JohnTheNutter is flying high

Don't want to shoot you down in flames mickjapa but I had NTL before Tiscali, and my neighbor, who is a good friend, also has it. NTL sent me three emails (through their own Blue Yonder email set-up, the worst there is!!) warning me of heavy usage, now I understood that these "warnings" were supposed to be spaced apart? But no, all three within one week!! Plus the fact that NTL crashes AT LEAST three times a week! Its a very poor service and their technical department have not got a clue on ANY subject you throw at them, I switched from NTL to Tiscali because of this, then obviously Tiscali went bad, my neighbour, who is still with NTL (mainly for the cable t.v.) hardly uses his internet now. Oh and Bulldog!! Please don't get me started!! The only reason that Bulldog has not as yet pulled the plug on P2P is because they have so few customers as it is!! Their so called 8meg speeds were proved to be a scam on watchdog, their average speed within an average exchange distance was Half a Meg!!!