View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007
No man is an island.

Silk is flying high

But guys...still be cautious. There are predators out there ready to get some proof as to who you are and what they can confiscate. Don't tell your real name and know who your friends are. There is much to loose. And if you are fortunate enough to have a business. They can confiscate your computers, files and get you a record. Be cautious, my brother is an attorney and keeps warning me as to how much I have to loose. (I own three companies) But then...he get's his kicks jumping out of planes. There's more than one way to get your adrenalin going. These record, video copywriter people don't realize that they are aiding you guys in that you stay home in front of your computer instead of gang banging or mugging or taking drugs. 'Cause God knows you can't DL if you are high. You have to have all your faculties to DL...am I right? Oh!! wrong forum..Sorry guys..yes a chat thingy would be just great. :P