View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2007
Devotee

rayyan345 is flying high
Thumbs down limewire router problem

ok i have limewire pro 4.13 and my computer has a router. and when ever i try to download a file it has a lot of host but goes very slow.it should be going at 15 to 19 kbs but goes at 2 to 4 kbs and the torrents arnt even downloading even thou it has lot of seeders and very low leechers and i cant even download a lot of files for some reason because it just dosnt download eve n thou tthere are a lot of hosts. in my other comp where the router is connected from works fine and the it downloads go normal but here i m having this problem.i have no firewall and i turned of the sp2 firewall too. my uPnp is enabled in limewire and i enable it and disabled it from my router too. i installed limewire on this comp for the first time. also when i installed it had a firewall sign at the bottom of lime wire and its gone from enabling and disabling my upnp but i am stilling having the slow download problem.i have downloaded stuff from the internet and it downloads at normal speed.it says my connection is turbo charged but after an half or 1 hour it day lime wire got dissconected. so any help why the downloads are so slow?thanks for the help