View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2007
Novicius

jazzmanx is flying high

Thank's for the response! That's interesting. Never heard about an AT&T block, but I am connected to Comcast cable. I'll sit this one out and report back in a couple of weeks.

You also replied to something I didn't realize was indicating a problem, but it was. I tried downloading a file called a webisode after a search on "[edit]". They were different looking in that there appeared to be 8 downloadable .avi files that were about 50 meg each (together they would be about the size of one episode of a 45 minute show. So, out of curiosity I downloaded one. The attached screenshot shows the result. The file seems to have been downloaded, (49/49) but sits there with a status of "Previewing". This sat like that for an hour before I deleated it, which then stoped the Left Center light from alternating red/green. I got the same blinking and status from another download of one of the other 7 [edit] webisodes. The file never ends up in the library and I can't play it with the internal player. The only question I have here is what is a webisode? Someone's cute pet name for a video captured from a streaming web video?

Thank you again,
Jazzmanx

Last edited by AaronWalkhouse; February 12th, 2007 at 09:41 PM.